Wine & Design

Musings, not so long-winded reviews and other good stuff about wine and design

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Its a small world after all...

Today, while I was touring a new branch of Bristol Farms market, I saw something very familiar in the wine department. One of my old neighbors is a very talented painter by the name of Ann Rea and specialized in still life back in the day. Now, I believe she's very prolific with painting vineyards. In the wine department, I saw a label that was very Rea-esque. The wine is Pomelo Sauvignon Blanc 2004. I turn the label and yes, it was by Ann. Moreover, in the past, I gave her some pomelos from my parents' garden. It would be so cool if those were my mom's pomelos...haha, I'm such a dork. Thanks for reading



Technorati Profile

1 Comments:

Blogger Neil said...

I was just about to review this wine next week.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home